At a time when we start the entire school physically, we are delighted to inform you of the re-introduction of the boat service with a wider coverage than before.
As before, the service isprovided by the Sri Lanka Land Development Corporation but from now on it will not be limited to Gateway College only even though the route is specifically planned to serve our school. The new arrangement is such that the entire operation will be carried out by their subsidiary, LRDC Services (Pvt) Ltd. under the supervision of Rear Admiral Amaraweera using the services of ex- Naval staff.
Attached leaflet provides you with all necessary information. The boat service will operate to/from the Gateway College Jetty to/from:
- Diyatha Uyana (Waters Edge)
- Nawala (Open University)
- Havelock Town (Havelock City)
- Wellawatte (Railway Station)
Payment has to be made direct to the boat personnel on pay-as-you go basis and from wherever you get in/off, Gateway students will be charged Rs. 100/- per trip. Accompanying adults will be charged the usual fee of Rs, 200/-.
We believe the new service is affordable, convenient and time saving and hope you would make maximum use of it. Please contact Mr. Senaratne on 070 471 0199 for further information.
More Articles ...
- Gateway College Partners Oxford University Press to Launch Maths Olympiad
- Gateway swimmers storm back to grab major honours at the Inter- International Schools Swimming Championship
- Gateway continues winning streak with fifth consecutive Esports championship
- Gateway College beat Lyceum, Panadura by 10 wkts to enter the Semi Finals
- Gateway College continues its MUN Supremacy
- Gateway wins International School Basketball Championship